PRODUCT GUARANTEE & STORE POLICY
- All orders must be paid for in FULL before they will be commenced or depending on the products ordered in.
- All In Stock items must be paid for up front within 24 hours or they will not be held.
- A watermarked photo of your finished product will be sent to you for final approval, this is the exact item and it’s condition that is posted to you.
- All Equine by Dzine products are guaranteed against defective or faulty workmanship and/ or ribbon. This does not include misuse or normal wear and tear.
- If you believe the product is defective please contact us straight away as returns must be made to Equine by Dzine within 14 days and in original condition.
- If the product is found to be faulty, the shipping and handling costs are not refundable but a replacement will be posted free of charge.
- As we do not refund due to misuse we recommend that you remove the Browband from the bridle after each use and do not let your horse rub while they have the Browband on.
- As all custom Browbands are made to order- all sales are final!
- We do not refund or exchange for change of mind once manufacture has commenced, however we may be able to modify your items depending on manufacture progress.
- Our usual waiting time for manufacture on any custom order product is 3-4 weeks unless otherwise stipulated.
- Please do not expect a custom order to be made up overnight, orders will be made in the order that they come in, otherwise an express order charge will apply for orders required in less than 7 days.
- If you need something made up urgently PLEASE phone or message us before placing the order to ensure it can be done in the time frame you need, this will depend on materials on hand, material accessibility and delivery location, as well as current workload.
- If you do leave an order to the last second (within days), Equine by Dzine will accept no liability for Australia Post not delivering on time. You are welcome to follow up with them if it was a guaranteed delivery service with your tracking number (if you purchased a tracked postal service).
- Equine by Dzine does not accept returns and no credit or refund will be given for the incorrect choice of size or colour combinations. We recommend that you measure your existing Browband before ordering as standard sizes may vary depending on the manufacturer.
- Instructions on how to measure your existing Browband accurately and the standard sizes used by Equine by Dzine are all listed on the “Browband Sizing” page of the website.
- Differences in computer and mobile phone hardware and software used to view products may display colours differently to actual product. Occasionally a ribbon may be dyed slightly differently depending on supplier source origin and Equine by Dzine is not responsible for ribbon colours not matching the colours you see on the screen and will not accept returns on this basis.
- Please contact me if your colour requirements are very specific or if you are in doubt about the colours shown please contact us for clarification or samples.
- Once production on an order has been started we do not accept cancellations. If you contact us we can let you know where your order is up to and if you are able to cancel or not.
- We advise that you place your products in a cover, lay them flat in a clean dry place and do not store anything on top of them.
- Do not submerge the Browband in water or use in heavy showers of rain.
- For extra protection some Browbands can be scotch guarded but please do a test first as sometimes it can cause ribbon and diamanté discolouration.
- All products will be boxed or packaged and posted via Regular Post with Australia Post. Express post, tracking, insurance and registration of your product is an optional extra and can be purchased as per Australia Post pricing. If you opt not to pay for insurance, tracking or registration of your items - Equine by Dzine accepts no liability for the condition of the items upon arrival or for lost items. We strongly advise you are able to track your item.
- Please note that only one voucher or discount code can be used at the time of purchase.
- Your voucher is not transferrable for money, and your unique code will not be reissued should you misplace your voucher.
- Your voucher is valid until the expiry date specified on your voucher, and if not redeemed by then will automatically become null and void.
- Please note that this voucher will only work with a minimum purchase of $50.
- If you have any issues please don’t hesitate to contact Equine by Dzine via the contact us page on the website, or via Facebook or Instagram (all addresses are on the voucher).
- Enjoy our products and thank you in advance for shopping with Equine by Dzine.